- Drinking coffee in the morning is both crucial and necessary.
- The prettier the latte, the better it tastes.
- You can always judge a coffee place by their cappuccino.
- Having 3 cups a day is totally normal, and you can still fall asleep at night no matter what time of day you take a coffee break.
- The best conversations are had over a cup of coffee.
- When you find out that someone else is a coffee addict you feel an instant connection; you just don’t get along as well with tea
- You are always on the lookout for a new coffee shop, but there is that one shop that will always have your heart.
- Hanging out with your best friend will 99.9% of the time include getting coffee.
- You will never say no when someone asks if you want coffee.
- Coffee is simply just a part of who you are.
(Also hi yes it’s been almost a year since my last post but I’m back and will be updating my blog at least once per month!
One thought on “10 Things All Coffee Addicts Know To Be True”
Couldn’t agree more. Specially number 4 – doesn’t matter how much coffee I drink or what time my last coffee was… I will sleep like a rock!
I would also add a number 11 – it’s a fantastic laxative ahaha