If you’re a coffee lover like I am, the thought of a coffee post-workout drink sounds absolutely heavenly. I recently came accross the most delicious post-workout coffee protein drink, and I owe it all to Emily Skye, fitness guru and creator of the Emily Skye F.I.T. Program. She recently posted the recipe on her Instagram, and I figured I would share for anyone else who is in to fitness!
- 1/4 cup coconut/almond/rice milk (I use almond)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 coffee shots (I used about 6oz brewed coffee)
- 1 scoop organic brown rice vanilla protein powder (Sub with your favorite protein powder)
- 1 tbsp organic cacao powder (cacao contains more nutrients than cocoa so aim for this superfood if you can)
- 1 tsp organic stevia (optional to sweeten)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Blend together and pour over ice.
One thought on “Coffee Protein Drink”
looks so good!!! defo have to give this a try