I haven’t made a post in a little while because I have been working really hard on making this post perfect, and I am so excited to finally share it with you! I wanted to share some of my favorite natural/organic beauty products with everyone. I love knowing that every product in my daily routine contains real ingredients as opposed to synthetic chemicals that can be harmful to the body.
So, here we go!
1. Hair Care:
- Shampoo & Conditioner: Acure Shampoo and Conditioner.Typically switching from commercial shampoos/conditioners to natural ones can be difficult for your hair. In the end, it is much healthier for your hair when you use natural products. The adjustment can take a little time and make your hair seem greasy for a period of time. Acure products don’t have that same effect. They smell amazing and a little goes a long way with these products. My hair has never felt healthier.
- Face Mask: Facefood by good4you herbals. This has become a staple item in my skincare routine. I use it a couple of times a week and leave it on for 10 minutes. The honey is calming and one of my favorite features is the exfoliation from the seaweed. My skin was glowing after just one use.
- Toner: Tansy Floral Toner by good4you herbals. This toner is great for blemish prone skin. It can also be used as a refreshing facial mist throughout the day.
- Spot Treatment: Blemish Balm by good4you herbals. This blemish balm is amazing as a spot treatment that not only minimizes the blemishes but also heals the skin as well. (Note: It may take a little bit longer than spot treatments that you may be used to to completely make the blemish disappear, but it is so much better for your skin and body)
- Body Lotion: Acure Ultra-Hydrating Body Lotion. This lotion has a very subtle fragrance and absorbs into the skin super quickly. It does an amazing job at repairing dry skin and keeping the skin smooth as well.
- Facial Moisturizer: Josie Maran Light Argan Oil. This was actually the first truly organic product that I tried. I have been using it for a few years and I absolutely love it. It is super light and never feels heavy or greasy. If you have oily skin, you should still use a moisturizer! My complexion is on the oily side and though it may seem counterintuitive to add oil to an oily face, it actually helps calm my oil because my face is receiving adequate moisture.
4. Shaving Cream:
- Shaving Cream: Acure Foaming Shaving Gel. I have tried Aveeno, EOS, and countless other brands of shaving creams but my sensitive skin would always become red and irritated. The first time I used this, I was completely blown away. It smells amazing, a little goes a long way, and my skin was not irritated at all! I highly recommend trying this.
- Deodorant: Nourish Organic Deodorant in Almond Vanilla. Out of all of my swaps from “regular” to organic body care, I think this one freaked me out the most. I was concerned about natural deodorants falling short or not working at all. Luckily, I was pleasantly surprised. This deodorant smells way better than any that I have ever used before, and it actually works. I workout and run around all day, so I need a deodorant that can hold up throughout my day. This is it. Don’t believe me? I dare you to try it!
- Concealer: Glory Boon Natural Concealer. This concealer is absolutely amazing. It is called the “heal and conceal” concealer because not only does it cover up blemishes, but it actually heals them as you wear the product. I have never used such a smooth concealer with so much coverage. The best part? It’s not cake-y at all! It’s my miracle product.
- Foundation: Glory Boon Liquid Foundation in Luna(not pictured). This foundation offers light and even coverage. It is a very sheer and smooth formula so it feels very airy on the skin as opposed to some foundations that can really suffocate the skin.
- Powder: Glory Boon Mineral Foundation in Cream(not pictured). I finish off my face makeup with a light brush of this powder all over. It has a little shimmer to it, but this is not something that is noticeable or drastic once the powder is applied to the face. The powder offers coverage on its own, and it always works great as a finishing powder over foundation.
- Lip Care: Sunset Shimmer Balm, Pink Rose Shimmer Balm, and Acai Lip Balm/Scrub(not in shop currently) by good4you herbals. The balms from good4you are truly amazing. Jes, the owner of the shop, uses nourishing oils such as extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil as the bases for all of her balms. They can be used anywhere on the body, but I find myself using them mainly on my lips. I have a few more colors than shown in the photo above, but these are my absolute favorite colors for a nice lip tint.
- Perfume: Meadow Aromatherapy Oil by good4you herbals. This roll-on aromatherapy oil is so authentic in its lavender scent, and as a lavender junkie I am truly obsessed with it. It lasts for a couple of hours, so I keep it in my bag for on-the-go freshening up. Truly an amazing product! (If you aren’t a fan of lavender, good4you also carries a handful of other amazing scents)
So, there you have it. These are the basics of my everyday routine. As I try out new products, I will post reviews about them on my blog most likely once a month. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you are inspired to try a few of these products!
One thought on “True Beauty; “Au Naturel””
I love your blog, your posts are beautiful! I just followed you, it would be great if we can support each other 🙂 I am so glad I got to discover you ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person